- Strategic assessments on the political, commercial and social conditions in potential areas of operations.
- Assessments of local infrastructure and logistical services available to include all other potential stakeholders in the area of operations.
- Mentors and facilitates client’s project teams preparing business cases.
- Plans and leads strategic reconnaissances.
- Provides temporary staff to fill gaps in a client’s project team.
- Working with the client develops an acceptable risk baseline.
- Develops risk mitigation measures.
- Develops plans to ensure risk mitigation measures are implemented in the right priority.
- Produces customize training material for clients to operate effectively and safely in austere and volatile environments.
- Senior mission leaders training and mentoring.
- Provide study material and/or presentations for operational planning, background studies and unique requirements.
- Design camps to suit the specific needs in the mission area.
- Develop supply chains and logistic services to support operations.
- Provide catering, fuel, maintenance, and general supply solutions for initial mission set-up that evolve over time.
- Provide cost effective and expandable communications and IT services.
- Develop effective medical support and evacuation services.
United Nations Procurement Facilitation
- Assist vendors understand the UN procurement system bidding process.
- Ensure vendor bid submissions are complete and complaint.
Sponsored United Nations Research
HPSC can research and provide options for improving UN field operations. Potential research areas include:
- A single supply chain approach for all UN system components operating in the same geographic area.
- Integrated Aviation Services leveraging in place commercial providers.
- Outsourcing of supply chain functions.
- Integrating medical services.